- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup laksa paste
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Chilli Cold Blended Paste ,
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lemongrass Cold Blended Paste
- 500 millilitres light coconut milk
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cups reduced salt chicken stock
- 200 g thin egg noodles
- 75 g thin rice stick noodles
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Coriander Lightly Dried
- Bean sprouts and spring onions, to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat canola oil in a large saucepan or wok. Cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- 2 Add carrot, laksa paste, chilli and lemongrass. Cook until fragrant. Add coconut milk, fish sauce and chicken stock. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook thin egg noodles and thin rice stick noodles following packet directions until tender. Drain. Divide amongst serving bowls.
- 4 Add coriander to pan. Cook until heated through. Ladle broth over noodles. Serve topped with trimmed bean sprouts and sliced spring onions.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.