- 1 kilogram whole chat baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- ⅔ cups good quality mayonnaise
- 1 pack Gourmet Garden Parsley , Lightly Dried
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar to taste
- 4 eggs, semi-hard-boiled, peeled and thickly sliced
- cracked black pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Preheat oven to 220˚C (200˚C fan forced). Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, for 8-10 mins or until just tender. Drain, allow to cool slightly.
- 2 Slice the potatoes into thick slices. Combine the oil, butter and Garlic Paste in a small bowl. Place the potato and onion on a large baking paper lined baking tray. Add the butter mixture and gently toss to combine. Roast for 15-20 mins or until the potato and onion is crisp and golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature.
- 3 Combine the mayonnaise, Lightly Dried Parsley and mustard in a bowl and mix well, season with pepper. Adjust the dressing consistency with the vinegar to your taste.
- 4 Assemble the salad, layering the potato and onions with the sliced eggs and the dressing onto a flat serving plate. Then sprinkle over extra Lightly Dried Parsley.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.