- 7 tsps Gourmet Garden Garlic , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Ginger , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 tsp turmeric, ground
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 litre water
- 250 g skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 1 broccolini bunch, stalks and florets cut into 3cm lengths
- 1/4 cups Mirin seasoning or rice wine, optional
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Combine the Gourmet Garden Garlic and Ginger Cold Blended Pastes, turmeric, carrot, stock and water in a large pot.
- 2 Bring to a simmer over a low heat add chicken and broccolini cook for 5 – 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and flavours have infused into the stock.
- 3 Add mirin seasoning and soy sauce just before serving. *** Vegetarians can use vegetable stock in place of chicken stock and substitute chicken with silken tofu to boost protein. ****Other vegetables can be added if you like such as shiitake mushroom, spinach, kale.