- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Garlic , Stir-In Paste
- 28 ounces plum tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil , Lightly Dried
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat olive oil in large saucepan, Add onions, celery & carrots; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened slightly. Add Gourmet Garden Garlic; cook 1 minute; stirring frequently.
- 2 Add tomatoes, tomato paste, Gourmet Garden Basil and vegetable broth; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 3 Add tomato mixture to blender in batches. Blend until smooth. Stir in cream. Serve warm and garnish with Lightly Dried Basil, if desired.