Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) Gourmet Garden Garlic, Stir-In Paste
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) thyme
- 4 1/4 cups (1060 mililiters) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mililiters) turmeric powder, ground
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) smoked or sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 mililiters) green beans, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mililiters) medium grain or arborio rice
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Spray a large frying or paella pan with a little canola spray. Allow the pan to heat up until just about at smoke point and add the chicken, allow the first side to brown before turning over.
- 2 When the chicken has color, add chorizo, onion and red bell peppers.�Stir well. Cook for another 5 minutes and add garlic Cold Blended Paste, thyme and rice.
- 3 Stir and cook for 2 minutes.�Add stock, turmeric and paprika.
- 4 Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 8 to 15 minutes until the liquid has reduced and the rice is tender and fluffy. Add beans with 5 minutes to go.
- 5 Before serving, stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, and a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with lemon wedges.