- Step 1
- 1/3 cup (175 milliliters) water
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) sugar
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliters) Gourmet Garden Ginger, Lightly Dried
- 12 ounces (375 grams) cranberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) apricot jam
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliters) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) ground allspice
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) pomegranate seeds
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Combine water, sugar and Gourmet Garden ginger in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2 Add fresh cranberries and dried cherries; cook until dried cherries begin to soften and fresh berries begin to pop; stirring often, about 6 minutes.
- 3 Remove from heat. Stir in apricot jam, lemon juice, allspice and pomegranate seeds. Cool completely. Cover; chill until cold; about 2 hours.