- 1/3 cup (175 ml) water
- 1 cup (250 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Gourmet Garden Ginger Lightly Dried
- 12 ozs (375 g) cranberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apricot jam
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground allspice
- 1 cup (250 ml) pomegranate seeds
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Combine water, sugar and Gourmet Garden ginger in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2 Add fresh cranberries and dried cherries; cook until dried cherries begin to soften and fresh berries begin to pop; stirring often, about 6 minutes.
- 3 Remove from heat. Stir in apricot jam, lemon juice, allspice and pomegranate seeds. Cool completely. Cover; chill until cold; about 2 hours.