Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste, Cold Blended Paste
- 440 grams Arborio rice
- 350 grams assorted mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden , Cold Blended Paste
- 150 millilitres white wine (optional)
- 1 litre vegetable or chicken stock
- 12:00 AM grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 100 millilitres sour cream
- Salt and black pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
- 1 Heat the stock in a saucepan. Heat a large frying pan with the oil and add onion and Gourmet Garden Garlic. Allow to cook until the onion has started to soften and then add the rice.
- 2 Stir the rice through, coating with oil, cook for a minute or two or until the frying pan is back to temperature.
- 3 Add mushrooms and Gourmet Garden Basil and stir through. Add the wine and allow to absorb completely before adding two small ladles of stock. Allow the stock to absorb, stirring frequently.
- 4 Once the stock has disappeared and the base of the pan is clear of any liquid, add another two ladels of stock. Repeat the process and continue until the rice is nice and soft but still firm to the bite. Season with salt and pepper. Stir through Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Serve topped with sour cream.