Ingredients 6 Servings
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 package (4 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 4 teaspoons Gourmet Garden™ Jalapeño Stir-In Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with no stick cooking spray. Press one wonton wrapper into each muffin cup.
- 2 Bake 10 minutes or until wonton wrappers are lightly browned. Allow to cool slightly.
- 3 Mix 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, Jalapeño Paste, garlic powder, and onion powder in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each wonton cup. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- 4 Bake 8 to 10 minutes until wonton is golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with additional crumbled bacon, if desired.
- 5 To prepare Jalapeño Popper Dip without the wonton cups, start prep at Step 3. Spoon dip mixture into 9-inch pie plate. Top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.