Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Roasted Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- divided, beaten
- 1/3 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground turkey, onion, Lightly Dried Basil and Parsley, Garlic Stir-In Paste, Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and 1 egg in medium bowl. Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop, roll turkey mixture into about 12 balls (about 1 tablespoon each).
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat and cook meatballs 5 minutes or until golden on the outside.
- 3 Cook spaghetti as directed on package for al dente. Drain well; toss with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and cool completely. Toss spaghetti and remaining egg in large bowl until coated.
- 4 Divide spaghetti between 12 regular muffins cups (about 1/4 cup each) and press down to make nests. Place 1 meatball into each spaghetti nest; top with 1 tablespoon marinara sauce and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Bake 20 minutes. Remove spaghetti muffins from oven, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese and bake 5 minutes or until pasta begins to brown lightly and cheese has melted. Sprinkle with additional Lightly Dried Parsley before serving.