Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- ¾ cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Gourmet Garden™ Thai Seasoning Stir-In Paste
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1/3 cup vegetable, stock
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat canola oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add sliced chicken breasts. Stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- 2 Add onion, red pepper, yellow pepper and sweet potato to pan. Stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
- 3 Add green beans to pan. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until just tender. Return chicken to pan.
- 4 Add Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Paste, cashews and vegetable stock to pan. Stir and cook until heated through. Add green onions to pan and toss to combine. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.