Ingredients 4 Servings
- Step 1
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Thai Seasoning Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup baby corn
- ½ cup green beans
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- ¼ cup cashews, roasted
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat vegetable oil in wok or large fry pan. Stir-fry onion and 1 tbsp. of Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Paste for 2 minutes.
- 2 Add chicken breast to pan and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken and onion to a small bowl.
- 3 To pan, add green beans, baby corn, red bell pepper, remaining 1 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Paste, and chicken stock, stir. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4 Remove the lid and stir in reserved chicken mixture and fish sauce. Serve on steamed rice and top with roasted cashews.