Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden™ Gourmet Garden™ Italian Herbs Stir-In Paste, divided
white mushrooms, quartered
- cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 1/2 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix olive oil and 3 tablespoons of the Italian Herbs in large bowl. Add mushrooms, zucchini, onion and parsnips; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- 2 Roast vegetables 30 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- 3 Meanwhile, heat vegetable broth in large saucepan. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Herbs. Add roasted vegetables and stuffing cubes; mix gently until stuffing cubes are moistened.
- 4 Transfer stuffing to greased 8-inch square baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.