- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans divided
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Mix butter, milk, eggs, and Ginger Paste in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Working in batches, mix dry ingredients into wet mixture using a rubber spatula. Stir gently just until moistened. Stir in cranberries and 1/2 cup of the pecans; batter will be thick.
- 3 Spoon batter into 12 paper-lined muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full. Top with remaining 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.