- 1 Preheat oven to 220˚C (200°C fan forced). Pierce potatoes with a fork and bake until tender. Remove from oven, allow to cool to the touch, and cut in half lengthways.
- 2 Carefully scoop out potato flesh, without tearing the skin, into a bowl, leaving enough potato to support filling. Return potato shells to oven to crisp.
- 3 While shells are crisping, mash the potato flesh, with the milk, half of the sour cream and butter, mixing well. Stir through the bacon, tasty cheese and Lightly Dried Chives. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- 4 Remove shells from oven and fill with loaded mash. Place filled shells in a single layer on a baking paper lined oven tray, sprinkle over Parmesan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5 Serve with a dollop of remaining sour cream, extra sprinkling of Lightly Dried Chives, and a crisp garden salad