- 300 g wombok, very finely shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 100 g snow peas, finely julienned
- 2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Thai Style , Seasoning Paste
- 1 small red capsicum, finely sliced
- 20 large rice paper roll sheets
- 1 ½ avocados, flesh sliced
- 1 roast chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 125 g bean sprouts
- 50 g fried shallots
- 50 g crispy noodles
- sweet chilli sauce
- chopped peanuts
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Combine the wombok, carrot, snow peas, Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning Paste and capsicum in a bowl toss together to make a slaw.
- 2 Soak rice papers individually, in tepid water. Place on baking paper lined bench or board to fill.
- 3 Place a slice of avocado in the lower middle end of sheet, top with a little meat, slaw, sprouts, fried shallots & crispy noodles Fold the bottom half up over the filling, then the left side in, followed by the right side, then roll up tight to form a roll. Repeat with remaining rice paper and filling ingredients.
- 4 Sprinkle over peanuts and serve with sweet chilli sauce.