- 1 Combine parsley, garlic, pepper and mustard in a bowl.
- 2 Slice the pork filet down the middle lengthways, not cutting all the way through. Stuff with the mustard mixture. Wrap pork with bacon one rasher at a time, overlapping the ends. Hold together with toothpicks.
- 3 Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook each side of the pork slowly until light golden brown. Pour 100ml of water into the pan, cover and let it cook on low heat for 15 minutes. Turn the heat off and let the fillet rest in the pan for 5 minutes before cutting it into 1.5 cm slices.
- 4 Meanwhile, cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 5 Set aside a cup of cooking water. Drain potatoes well and roughly mash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir in the Lightly Dried basil and garlic. Add some hot water if too thick.
- 6 To serve lay 3 slices per serving onto each plate, place the mash on the side.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.