- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 dried chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste ,
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs Cold Blended Paste
- 1 ½ cups medium grain or Arborio rice
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- ½ tsp turmeric powder, ground
- 1 tsp smoked or sweet paprika ground
- ½ cup green beans, chopped
- 2 lemons
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Spray a large frying or paella pan with a little canola spray. Allow the pan to heat up until just about at smoke point, add the chicken, allow the first side to brown before turning.
- 2 When the chicken is well browned, add the chorizo, onion and capsicum, and stir. Cook stirring occasionally for another 5 minutes or until vegetables soften. Add the Garlic Paste, Italian Herbs and rice.
- 3 Continue cooking, stirring for 2 minutes then stir in the stock, turmeric and paprika.
- 4 Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 8-15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender and fluffy. Stirring occasionally adding water if the rice is not yet tender. Add the beans with 5 minutes to go.
- 5 Before serving, stir through zest and juice of one lemon. Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and the remaining lemon, cut into wedges.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.