- 1 Add the cauliflower in batches to the food processor to be evenly chopped (not completely pulverized!).
- 2 Scramble one egg and fry it in a hot pan to make a thin omelette, then remove from the pan, cut and set aside.
- 3 Heat a wok with olive oil and lightly fry shallots, garlic and chilli. Add cauliflower rice and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. The cauliflower rice should be soft but still retain a bit of crunch. Add kecap manis, coconut sugar and cooked cut egg into the cauliflower rice then stir-fry until fragrant.
- 4 In another pan, fry the 2 remaining eggs until well done. Set aside.
- 5 Transfer to serving plates, top with fried egg, a slice of cucumber, peanuts and serve immediately. For a gourmet finishing touch, sprinkle with Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Coriander.