- 1 Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- 2 Meanwhile, combine the eggs, Lightly Dried Parsley and grated Parmesan in a bowl. Season well with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Heat the olive oil in a deep frypan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped pancetta and fry for about 2-3 minutes until crisp. Reduce the heat to low, wait a few seconds for the frypan to cool a little (this will ensure the garlic doesn't burn), then add the Garlic Paste.
- 4 Deglaze with white wine. Cook for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the pasta cooking water and the just drained, hot spaghetti to the frypan and toss to coat.
- 5 Remove from heat, stir the egg mixture into the spaghetti and continue stirring for 1 minute to coat all the pasta, and to ensure the egg mixture stays smooth and creamy and doesn't scramble. Serve immediately. Sprinkle with extra Lightly Dried Parsley to serve.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.