- 1 Lightly grease a large deep-frying pan with spray oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Once the pan has reached temperature, add the bacon, it should sizzle as it hits the pan, do not stir until the bacon has started to brown and the pan has returned to optimum heat.
- 2 Cook the angel hair spaghetti as per the package instructions and then allow to drain. Do not rinse with water.
- 3 Once the bacon is crisp, quickly stir the Garlic Paste and the Lightly Dried Basil through. remove from the heat and add the pasta which will still be hot.
- 4 Beat the eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese together and then pour over the pasta, stir and allow to sit until the sauce has thickened up. This will only work well if the pasta is still hot as it needs the residual heat from the pasta and the pan to ‘cook’ the egg sauce.
- 5 Season to taste and serve with additional cheese.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.