Ingredients 12 Servings
- 3 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 3 to 4 fresh Thai bird chilis, chopped
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Parsley Stir-In Paste
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix ketchup, vinegar, honey, Garlic Paste and chopped Thai bird chilis in small bowl. Remove half of the sauce to separate bowl for basting and reserving remaining sauce to serve. Set both aside.
- 2 Season wings with salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on large shallow foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake wings 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with one half of the sauce.
- 4 Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until wings are cooked through. Meanwhile, mix yogurt, blue cheese and Parsley Paste in small bowl. Brush cooked wings with remaining sauce and serve with Blue Cheese Parsley Dip.