- 3 lemons, cut into 4 wedges, divided
- 1 cup gin, divided
- 2 cups club soda, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Italian Herbs Lightly Dried
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 For the Lemon Herb Simple Syrup, mix all ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 2 hours or overnight. Strain syrup through double layer of cheesecloth or coffee filters. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. (This makes enough syrup for 4 cocktails.)
- 2 For each Tom Collins cocktail, place 2 lemon wedges in cocktail shaker. Muddle lemon with a muddler or wooden spoon to release juice. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 1/4 cup each gin and Lemon Herb Simple Syrup; cover. Shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into tall ice-filled beverage glass. Top each glass with 1/2 cup club soda. Garnish with 1 lemon wedge. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 cocktails.