- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Pat chicken dry with paper towels, set aside. Mix flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. In a separate shallow dish, mix eggs and water with wire whisk. In a third shallow dish, mix panko, Parmesan and 1 tablespoon of the Lightly Dried Basil.
- 2 Coat each chicken breast in flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Dip in egg mixture, then press in panko mixture to coat. Discard any remaining coating mixtures. Arrange chicken on a parchment-lined shallow baking pan.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned.
- 4 Meanwhile, mix tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Garlic Paste and remaining 1 tablespoon Lightly Dried Basil in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- 5 Spread sauce evenly over each chicken chicken breast. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional Lightly Dried Basil, if desired.