Ingredients 10 (2-taco) Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Jalapeño Stir-In Paste
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 20 small (street taco-size) flour tortillas, warmed
- Cotija cheese, (optional)
- 1 Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Add chicken, Seasoning Mix, Lightly Dried Cilantro, Garlic and Jalapeño Pastes, beans, tomatoes, and water; cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2 To serve, divide filling evenly among tortillas. Top with crumbled Cotija and sprinkle with additional Cilantro. Serve with toppings such as sliced avocado and sour cream, if desired.