Ingredients 10 (2 tacos) Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
Gourmet Garden™ Jalapeño Stir-In Paste
- Gourmet Garden™ Jalapeño Stir-In Paste
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 20 small (street taco-size) flour tortillas, warmed
- Cotija cheese, (optional)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Add chicken, Cilantro Paste, Garlic Paste, Chili Pepper Paste, beans and tomatoes; cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2 To serve, divide filling evenly among tortillas. Top with crumbled Cotija and sprinkle with additional Cilantro. Serve with additional toppings, such as sliced avocado and sour cream, if desired.