Ingredients 8 Servings
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Lemongrass Stir-In Paste
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 2 to 3 Thai bird chilis, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
- 1 Heat sesame oil in large skillet or wok. Add onion, Lemongrass Paste, Ginger Paste and Garlic Paste. Cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions begin to brown.
- 2 Add ground chicken; cook 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in fish sauce,, Basil Paste, black pepper, finely chopped Thai bird chilis and chicken stock. Cook 5 to 7 minutes longer, or until meat is cooked through. Serve with hot cooked rice.