Ingredients 6 Servings
- 12 inch prepared pizza crust
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Roasted Garlic Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb thin-sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil, Lightly Dried,
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet or pizza pan. Mix 2 tablespoons of the oil with the Garlic Paste in small bowl. Brush top of crust evenly with roasted garlic oil. Bake 5 minutes to toast crust slightly. Carefully remove from oven. Sprinkle crust with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- 2 Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through and golden brown. Transfer chicken from skillet to cutting board; set aside to cool slightly.
- 3 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same large skillet. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes. Drain spinach in a mesh strainer or colander, pressing lightly to remove some of the excess liquid.
- 4 Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Top crust with chicken, spinach, remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with Lightly Dried Basil and crushed red pepper, if desired.