Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste
- 12 slices bread
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- Confectioners' sugar
- Maple syrup
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Mix melted butter with brown sugar and Ginger Paste in 13x9-inch baking dish. Place 6 bread sliced in bottom of baking dish. Layer remaining 6 slices on top.
- 2 Beat milk and eggs in medium bowl. Pour over bread in dish. Cover with foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- 3 Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove dish from refrigerator and let stand 10 minutes. Remove foil.
- 4 Bake 50 minutes or until eggs are set and lightly browed.
- 5 Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Chicken Cilantro Stir Fry