Ingredients 6 Servings
- 12 ounces cavatappi pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoons Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 cup (8 ounces) whole-milk ricotta
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more to serve
- 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- Zest of lemon
- 8 ounces shredded kale
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil, to serve
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- 2 In the same pot, heat the olive oil at medium heat. Then add the garlic paste and cook until fragrant. Whisk in the ricotta, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 3 Add 1/2 cup pasta water to the sauce and whisk until smooth. Add the pasta and the kale and continue to stir until the noodles are well coated and the kale softens. Add more pasta water as needed for a smooth sauce.
- 4 Garnish with lemon slices and basil, if desired.