Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 2 cup stuffing cubes, unseasoned
- 1 whole egg
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Italian Herbs Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Cook onion and bacon in a large frying pan over high heat until onion is softened. Add baby spinach and pine nuts to pan and cook until spinach is wilted. Transfer to a bowl. Add Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste, bread cubes and egg to bowl and stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pat chicken dry with paper towel. Fill cavity with stuffing mixture. Tie legs with kitchen string.
- 3 Combine olive oil and Gourmet Garden Italian Herb Stir-In Paste. Brush chicken with oil mixture. Place chicken, breast-side up, on a wire rack in a roasting pan.
- 4 Roast for 1 hour 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F (175F in thigh). Cover with foil if over-browning. Internal temperature of center of stuffing should also reach 165F. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.