Ingredients 4 Servings
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms and tomatoes; cook 5 minutes until tomatoes start to blister. Stir in Basil and Garlic Paste; cook 1 minute.
- 3 Stir in chicken, stock and spinach. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- 4 Add cooked pasta and shredded cheese to skillet, stirring until well mixed and cheese is melted. If dish seems too dry, add reserved pasta water, 1 tablespoon at a time, as needed. Garnish with additional Lightly Dried Basil, to serve.