Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) great northern beans, drained
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Italian Herbs Stir-In Paste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat olive oil in large saucepan. Add onion and Garlic Paste; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add tomato paste; cook 1 minute, stirring often.
- 2 Add tomato sauce and stock; bring to a boil. Add vegetables and beans. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- 3 Add macaroni. Simmer 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in Italian Herb Paste and season with salt and pepper, if desired, to serve.