Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock, divded
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Italian Herbs Stir-In Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds boneless beef short ribs
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Chopped Parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 cup green peas
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Whisk 1 cup of the beef stock, Garlic Paste, Italian Herb Paste and salt in slow cooker.
- 2 Heat oil in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add half of the short ribs; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until browned on all sides. Place in slow cooker. Repeat with remaining short ribs and transfer to slow cooker. Add remaining 1/2 cup beef stock to Dutch oven and bring to boil, scraping to remove brown bits on bottom of pan. Carefully pour over short ribs in slow cooker.
- 3 Add potatoes, carrots, onion, and 2 tablespoons of the Parsley to slow cooker, stirring to mix. Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH until short ribs are tender.
- 4 Mix water and cornstarch in small bowl with wire whisk. Stir into slow cooker. Cover. Cook 30 minutes longer on HIGH, or until sauce is thickened. Stir in peas during last 5 minutes of cooking. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon Parsley.