- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 medium butternut squash, (about 2 1/2 pounds) peeled and diced
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk, such as Thai Kitchen®
- chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 minutes until softened. Stir in Garlic Paste, cook 1 minute.
- 2 Add butternut squash, coconut milk, stock, Ginger Paste and salt. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer about 15 minutes until squash is fork tender.
- 3 Carefully transfer mixture to blender container. (Or use an immersion blender in saucepan.) Cover. Puree until smooth and creamy. Garnish with roasted pepitas and chopped cilantro, if desired.