- 1 large leek
- 600-800 g sweet potato
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Garlic Cold Blended Paste , Cold Blended Paste
- 1 L chicken stock
- ½ cup cooking cream
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Parsley , Lightly Dried
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Place all ingredients, except the Lightly Dried Parsley, into a large pot and bring to the boil.
- 2 Stir through the Lightly Dried Parsley and cook over a low heat at a gentle simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the leeks are tender. Remove the cloves and bay leaves.
- 3 Allow the mixture to cool slightly and then using a stick blender, blend until a smooth, soup consistency. Serve.
Sign up for just-picked recipes, the latest product info, and more from Gourmet Garden.