- 270 grams flour
- 90 grams Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams Unsalted butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Ginger , Cold Blended Paste
- 12 grams chocolate chips (more or less if preferred)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
This recipe has no significant nutritional value.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180�C. Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- 2 Mix the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Add Gourmet Garden Ginger.
- 3 Slowly add the cocoa powder mix to the sugar mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl and mixing well. Do not overbeat. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop rounded teaspoons of dough onto the baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.