Ingredients 8 Servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Roasted Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 pound zucchini, ends trimmed
- ½ cup flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Italian Herbs, divided
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray large shallow baking pan with no stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2 For the Roasted Garlic Aioli, mix mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons of the Roasted Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste and the Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In paste in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3 For the Zucchini Fries cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and then cut each half crosswise. Cut each piece into 1/2-inch thick strips. Place flour in large shallow dish. Mix eggs, 3 teaspoons of the Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Italian Herbs and 2 tablespoons of the Roasted Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste in a separate large shallow dish. Mix panko, Parmesan cheese, remaining 3 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Italian Herbs, salt and pepper in a third shallow dish. Reserve 1 cup of the panko mixture and set aside.
- 4 Roll zucchini in flour to coat. Dip in egg mixture, shaking off excess. Transfer zucchini to panko mixture and roll to coat evenly. As panko mixture in dish gets low, add some of the reserved panko mixture to dish and continue to coat zucchini. Arrange zucchini in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- 5 Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, turning halfway through cooking. Serve with Roasted Garlic Aioli.