Ingredients 4 Servings
- Step 1
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 4 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Chopped Parsley, Lightly Dried
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden Dill Stir-in Paste, divided, Stir-In Paste,
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 whole pita bread, toasted, then crushed into fine crumbs
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated cucumber, drained well
- additional pita bread, for serving
- tomato slices
- red onion slices
- cucumber slices
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Preheat over to 375 F. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste, 4 tsp. Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Parsley, 2 tsp. Gourmet Garden Dill Stir-In Paste, red onion, pita crumbs, thyme, cumin, black pepper and 1 tsp. salt. Press into 2-inch high rectangle on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- 2 Mix Greek Yogurt, cucumber, remaining 1 tsp. Dill Paste and remaining 1/4 tsp. salt in a small bowl.
- 3 Thinly slice turkey (almost shaved), serve in pitas topped with tzatziki sauce. Garnish with tomato, red onion and cucumbers, if desired.