Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 3 to 4 Thai bird chilis, chopped
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 halibut fillets
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Make Thai Sweet chili sauce: Add 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste, Thai bird chilis, 3/4 cup water and vinegar to small sauce pan and bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Mix 3 Tbsp water and cornstarch. Stir cornstarch mixture into to saucepan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- 2 Preheat grill to medium high heat. Combine melted butter and remaining 1 tbsp. Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste; mix well. Brush both sides of halibut fillets with a Garlic butter mixture.
- 3 Grill Halibut for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.