Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste, divided
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Mix oil, 1 tablespoon of the Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper in large resealable plastic bag. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer for more flavor.
- 2 Meanwhile, mix yogurt, Cilantro, lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon Garlic Paste and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread pork on to skewers.
- 4 Grill over medium heat about 10 to 14 minutes, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Serve with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce.