Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 8 Boston Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 medium Asian pear, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat oil on medium heat in large skillet. Add ground turkey, Garlic Paste and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir until turkey is browned and crumbled, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir in soy sauce, hoisin sauce and shredded carrots, cover. Cook until carrots are tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3 Divide turkey filling among lettuce leaves. Garnish with green onions, sliced pear and sesame seeds.