- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Basil Stir-In Paste
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain well.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet. Add beef, onion and Garlic Paste. Cook and stir until beef is browned and onion is softened. Add diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir in Basil Paste and oregano. Simmer 30 minutes.
- 3 Serve sauce over hot pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.