Ingredients 4 Servings
- 6 ounces whole milk greek yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Cilantro Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste, Stir-In Paste
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, chilled
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 medium mangos, peeled and diced
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Combine the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk together and set aside in the fridge while you prep the rest of the salad.
- 2 Add the shrimp, avocado, and mango to a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing on top and carefully fold in using a rubber spatula. Be gentle so you don’t break up the avocado.
- 3 Place the shrimp salad in a pretty serving bowl, cover and refrigerate. Because the avocado will oxidize with time, it’s best to serve this salad within 1-2 hours.
- 4 Serve the salad with an assortment of accompaniments. Good options include: sturdy crackers, tortilla chips, butter lettuce leaves, and small slider buns. A scoop of the chilled salad is also nice on a bed of dressed field greens.