Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 carton (32 ounces) vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden™ Basil Stir-In Paste
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Place potatoes, carrots, onion, tomatoes and stock in 4-quart slow cooker. Cover.
- 2 Cook 6 to 8 hours on LOW or 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours on HIGH until vegetables are tender.
- 3 Stir in Basil, Garlic and spinach. Cover. Cook on HIGH 15 minutes longer. Serve with crusty bread or rolls, if desired.