Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 2 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Lightly Dried Basil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 slice white bread, crust trimmed, torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 ounces acini di pepe, or other small pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Heat up oil over medium heat in a medium stockpot. Add onions, celery, Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-In Paste and 1 tbsp. GOurmet Garden Lightly Dried Basil. Cook until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture, set aside. Add chicken stock to stockpot, cover, bring to a boil.
- 2 Mix ground turkey, reserved 1/4 cup onion mixture, salt, bread pieces and cheese in a large bowl. Roll into 1 inch balls.
- 3 Stir meatballs and pasta into boiling stock, cover, simmer 10 minutes. Stir in spinach and remaining 1 tbsp. basil.