- 2 cups plain flour
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp poppyseeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt flakes
- ½ tsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) full cream milk, at room temperature
- 115 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 4 tbsp Gourmet Garden Zesty Lemon , Cold Blended Paste
- 2 tbsp Zesty Lemon
- 1 cup icing sugar, sieved
- Poppyseeds, for decorating
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Generously oil or line a standard muffin tin (12 cups) with paper liners. Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients for the muffins. Whisk until well combined. Add wet ingredients again use a spatula to mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- 3 Divide evenly among muffin tin cups and cook for 15 min or until the edges are golden and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 4 Remove from oven and let cool completely. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine Gourmet Garden Zesty Lemon Paste and icing sugar. Mix with a fork until well combined and a smooth and thick glaze forms.
- 5 Drizzle glaze over cooled muffins and sprinkle top with poppyseeds.