Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Stir-In Paste
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Basil Stir-In Paste
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden™ Garlic Stir-In Paste
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large hearts of romaine, washed and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
- 1 Mix BBQ sauce and ginger in small bowl. Set aside. Mix ranch dressing, lime juice, Basil Paste and Garlic Paste in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through., brushing with Ginger BBQ Sauce during grilling. Allow to cool slightly. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- 3 Arrange romaine on large serving platter. Top evenly with garbanzo beans, onion, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, grilled chicken and goat cheese. Drizzle with Herb Ranch Dressing to serve.